Crystal Valet Centre Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of April 2010. Their current address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Audrey Craughwell and Laurence Craughwell have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Crystal Valet Centre Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/04/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crystal Valet Centre Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:483281
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 814 4341
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Crystal Valet Centre Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:14a Walsh's Terrace,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! ACCOUNT DETAILS||12||30/06/2017||15/03/2018|
|NEW! B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/02/2018||15/03/2018|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||09/06/2017||29/06/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/02/2017||08/05/2017|
“Great service thanks guys,,
“Car like new, didn't think my audi could ever come out this good.,,
“I fly from Dublin Airport once a month and find the drop off valet service not only brilliant because of the "not driving around looking for parking" issue but also these cars know how to valet cars, the last day I was in they had 2 Ferraris and a Bentley in!!! I left assured my Audi was in good hands !! 5 star service and not expensive.,,
“Arrived at 04:30 to terminal 1 Dublin airport and was greeted by the most welcoming and helpful even at 04:30 in the morning, fab service from start to finish... car like new again :-))) well done great to see an Irish run company operating so professionally.,,