Crossmore Transport Limited was set up on Tuesday the 25th of August 1992. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Crossmore Transport Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crossmore Transport Limited
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:192743
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)22 253 63
- Principal Activity:[63.21] Other Supporting Land Transport Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Carrigdownane Upr.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||20/10/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2021||20/10/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||15/04/2021|
“Very good company ,great service,,
“Excellent service ,on time every time,,