Crosslands Properties Limited was set up on Monday the 21st of December 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin 22, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 15 other Irish companies; 8 of which are now closed. Crosslands Properties Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 4 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:17/08/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:13/08/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/11/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:21/06/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crosslands Properties Limited
- Time in Business:6 Years
- Company Number:574245
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Buying and Selling of Own Real Estate
- May Trade As:Crosslands Properties Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 8, Tower Shopping Centre, Tower Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B2: Change of Company Registered Office Address||2||09/12/2021||09/12/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||21/06/2021||13/08/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||14/01/2021||20/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||21/06/2020||02/07/2020|