Crompton Sports Limited was set up on Friday the 31st of July 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 15 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. Crompton Sports Limited has 6 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 171 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:02/09/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crompton Sports Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:565902
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Crompton Sports Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1 Grant's Row,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G2 - Ordinary Resolution General||6||15/12/2020||19/03/2021|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||6||15/12/2020||19/03/2021|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||6||15/12/2020||19/03/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||01/09/2020||02/09/2020|