Crgmd Holdings Unlimited Company was set up on Thursday the 6th of December 1979. Their current address is Co. Galway, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors Ian Quinn, Helen Ryan, Enda Quinn and Padraic Clarke have been the director of 40 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Crgmd Holdings Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Crgmd Holdings Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:72553
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Phone:+353 (0)1 408 3647100
- Principal Activity:[45.25] Other Construction Work Involving Special Trades
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Clarinbridge House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||08/03/2018||08/03/2018|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||4||11/12/2017||11/12/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||14||03/07/2017||03/07/2017|
|G1P - SPECIAL RESOLUTION||4||15/11/2016||23/12/2016|