Brothers of Charity Services Ireland was set up on Friday the 22nd of June 2001. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company has 12 directors who have also been the directors of 44 other Irish companies between them; 15 of which are now closed.
Brothers of Charity Services Ireland
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/02/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:18/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brothers of Charity Services Ireland
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:344780
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)91 721 400
- Principal Activity:[91.31] Activities of Religious Organizations
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Kilcornan House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||22/03/2022||22/04/2022|
|Certificate of Charge Companies||1||15/03/2022||16/03/2022|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||15/03/2022||16/03/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||8||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||57||30/09/2021||18/11/2021|