Cregg Stone Limited was set up on Wednesday the 10th of January 2001. Their current partial address is Co. Roscommon, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 5 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. According to our records, Cregg Stone Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Cregg Stone Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:30/08/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:30/07/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cregg Stone Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:337193
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)90 967 3322
- Principal Activity:[14.11] Quarrying of Stone For Construction
- May Trade As:Cregg Stone Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Dolanstown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Cregg Stone Limited. More information about Cregg Stone Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2018||30/07/2018|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/06/2017||28/07/2017|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||21/12/2000|