Covidien Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of January 2009. Their current address is 1st Floor,20 on Hatch,Hatch Street Lower,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Philip John Albert, Jacinta Lambert and Martha Ha have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 6 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/03/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/02/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:28/04/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/06/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Covidien Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:466385
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)87 752 67890
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:Covidien Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1st Floor,
20 on Hatch,
Hatch Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||24/01/2018||19/02/2018|
|SECTION 357 NOTICE||10||24/01/2018||19/02/2018|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||08/03/2017||20/11/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||12||29/01/2017||09/03/2017|