Covidien Limited was set up on Friday the 16th of January 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 7 of which are now closed. Covidien Limited has 1 shareholder.
Medical Technology, Services, and Solutions Global Leader MedtronicMedtronic is a global leader in medical technology, services, and solutions. We collaborate with others to take on healthcare's greatest challenges. See how.medtronic, homepage, home page, medical technology
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/03/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/02/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:29/04/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:26/06/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Covidien Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:466385
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[85.14] Other Human Health Activities
- May Trade As:Covidien Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:1st Floor,
20 on Hatch,
Hatch Street Lower Dublin 2,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||17/04/2023||18/04/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||13||29/01/2023||20/02/2023|