Court Welding Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of February 2004. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 0 other Irish companies. Court Welding Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:10/03/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/03/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Court Welding Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:382205
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[28.11] Manufacture of Metal Structures and Parts of Structures
- May Trade As:Court Welding Ltd
- Registered Address:Bishopswood, the Ward, Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||08/03/2023||08/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||02/03/2023||08/03/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||28/01/2022||31/01/2022|
“very good company to deal with,,