Court Welding Limited was set up on Monday the 23rd of February 2004. Their current address is Co. Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Colin McGuirk and Sean McGuirk have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Court Welding Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/08/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Court Welding Limited
- Time in Business:14 Years
- Company Number:382205
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[28.11] Manufacture of Metal Structures and Parts of Structures
- May Trade As:Court Welding Ltd
- Registered Address:8, Eastham Village,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/07/2017||24/08/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||23/11/2016||28/11/2016|
“very good company to deal with,,