Cormac Tagging Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of February 2005. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company; 1 of which is now closed. Cormac Tagging Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/09/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:28/09/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cormac Tagging Limited
- Time in Business:17 Years
- Company Number:397418
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)93 282 31
- Principal Activity:[51.18] Agents Specializing in the Sale of Particular Products or Ranges of Products N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Cormac Tagging Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Browns Grove,
Tuam, Galway, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||07/08/2022||28/09/2022|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||4||17/01/2022||17/01/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||4||03/12/2021||23/12/2021|