Cork Green Energy Limited was set up on Wednesday the 16th of December 2009. Their current partial address is Co. Kerry, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Cork Green Energy Limited has 60 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cork Green Energy Limited
- Time in Business:9 Years
- Company Number:478802
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[31.10] Manufacture of Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers
- May Trade As:Cork Green Energy Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Loughran Reidy & Co,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||05/07/2019||05/07/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||37||05/07/2019||05/07/2019|
|NOTICE OF INCREASE IN NOMINAL CAPITAL||1||14/12/2018||25/01/2019|
|RECTIFICATION OF THE REGISTER||1||19/12/2018||25/01/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||11/09/2014||15/09/2014|