Constance Films Designated Activity Company was set up on Friday the 24th of November 2017. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Strike Off Listed. The company's current directors have been the director of 39 other Irish companies between them; 33 of which are now closed. Constance Films Designated Activity Company has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:23/05/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:24/05/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Constance Films Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:615862
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:STRIKE OFF LISTED
- Principal Activity: Motion Picture, Video and Television Programme Production Activities
- Registered Address:Aras Telegael,
- RiskWatch: CEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||23/11/2020||23/11/2020|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||5||12/11/2020||13/11/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||24/05/2020||19/06/2020|