Collins Coaches Limited was set up on Friday the 18th of August 2000. Their current partial address is Co Monaghan, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Collins Coaches Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:18/02/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:06/02/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:18/08/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Collins Coaches Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:331436
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)42 966 16319
- Principal Activity:[63.30] Activities of Travel Agencies and Tour Operators; Tourist Assistance Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Collins Coaches Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Drumconrath Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||06/02/2019||06/02/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||06/02/2019||06/02/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||01/02/2018||31/01/2019|
|B83 ALTERATION OF FINANCIAL YEAR END DATE||2||30/01/2019||30/01/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||16/02/2016||16/02/2016|