Coachbury Taverns Limited was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of March 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 29 other Irish companies between them; 9 of which are now closed. Coachbury Taverns Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 18 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/01/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/12/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:28/02/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/11/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Coachbury Taverns Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:302695
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[55.30] Restaurants
- May Trade As:Coachbury Taverns Ltd
- Majority Shareholder:
- Registered Address:The Porterhouse Head Office,
47 Nassau Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B7 NOTICE OF CONSOLIDATION, DIVISION, CONVERSION||2||22/12/2017||19/02/2019|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||8||22/12/2017||19/02/2019|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - SR ALTERATION TO CONSTITUTION||4||22/12/2017||19/02/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/11/2018||21/12/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||23/02/1999|