C.M.F. Planning & Engineering Limited was set up on Thursday the 24th of June 2004. Their current partial address is Co. Tipperary, and the company status is Liquidation. The company's current directors have been the director of 7 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. C.M.F. Planning & Engineering Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/01/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:27/04/2012
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2011
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2013
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:C.M.F. Planning & Engineering Limited
- Time in Business:15 Years
- Company Number:387839
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:LIQUIDATION
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:C M F Planning and Engineering Ltd
- Registered Address:Bishopswood,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||28/11/2019||10/12/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||28/05/2018||23/09/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||14||28/05/2019||01/07/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||28/11/2018||12/12/2018|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||28/11/2017||20/12/2017|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||29/05/2017||31/05/2017|
|G2 ORDINARY RESOLUTION||1||24/01/2013||04/02/2013|
|E2 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF LIQUIDATOR||2||24/01/2013||04/02/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2012||27/04/2012|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||24/06/2004||24/06/2004|