Clydewell Investments Limited was set up on Wednesday the 19th of March 1997. Their current address is Dublin 6, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors Fiona Hanby, James Hanby, Paul Kelly and Paul Hanby have been the director of 44 other Irish companies between them; 20 of which are now closed. Clydewell Investments Limited has 7 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 10 other companies.
- Company Name:Clydewell Investments Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:263341
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[67.12] Security Broking and Fund Management
- May Trade As:Clydewell Investments Ltd
- Registered Address:Ellerslie,
46 Temple Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||3||11/11/2014||17/11/2014|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||2||11/11/2014||17/11/2014|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||4||17/10/2013||24/10/2013|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||21||30/09/2012||11/10/2012|