Classic Windows Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of August 1983. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 64 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Classic Windows Limited has 4 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/02/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/02/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Classic Windows Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:96203
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)21 487 5833
- Principal Activity:[28.11] Manufacture of Metal Structures and Parts of Structures
- May Trade As:Classic Windows Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Classic Commercial Park,
Ovens Co. Cork.,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||4||30/09/2020||23/02/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||23/02/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||28/10/1999||08/11/1999|