Classic Technology Limited was set up on Monday the 10th of February 1997. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Classic Technology Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/12/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/12/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Classic Technology Limited
- Time in Business:25 Years
- Company Number:260981
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 896 660
- Principal Activity:[31.XX] Manufacture of Electrical Machinery and Apparatus N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit K2 M7 Business Park,
Naas Co. Kildare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||8||04/01/2022||06/05/2022|
|B42A RECTIFICATION OF THE REGISTER||4||20/12/2021||04/01/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||6||20/12/2021||04/01/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/11/2021||14/12/2021|