Class Grass Limited
Class Grass Limited was set up on Friday the 5th of November 2010. Their current partial address is Roscommon, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them; 1 of which is now closed. Class Grass Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:21/10/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:20/10/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/08/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Class Grass Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:491123
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[52.48] Other Retail Sale in Specialized Stores
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Aughagower,
Co. Roscommon, Roscommon, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/08/2022||20/10/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/08/2021||26/10/2021|
John - 04/02/2014 - Supplied To Companyfrom Dublin
“Excellent personal attention to detail. Great products. Delivers on the day. Great company to deal with.,,
Padraic Cuddy in reply to John - 22/03/2014 09:12
“Thank you John it was a pleasure to deal with you and your family. Thank you for giving Class grass the business. Padraic cuddy. Class Grass Ltd.,,