Clanwilliam Investments Ireland Limited was set up on Monday the 26th of May 2014. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 57 other Irish companies between them; 25 of which are now closed. Clanwilliam Investments Ireland Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:02/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Clanwilliam Investments Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:544512
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: ? [65.XX] Financial Intermediation, Except Insurance and Pension Funding
- May Trade As:Clanwilliam Investments Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:C/O Clanwilliam Headquarters Limited,
Office Suite 17 the Courtyard Carmanhall Road,
Sandyford Dublin 18 Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||3||03/01/2023||19/01/2023|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||66||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||4||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||17||30/09/2022||22/11/2022|
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||16/12/2021||19/05/2022|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||6||30/09/2014||13/10/2014|
“Decent approach filtering down to subsidiary companies,,