Cks Finance Limited was set up on Wednesday the 14th of January 2009. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 27 other Irish companies between them; 17 of which are now closed. Cks Finance Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:29/06/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/06/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/12/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cks Finance Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:466200
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 555 6722
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:D3 Swords Enterprise Park,
Swords Co. Dublin,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||22/06/2020||22/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||22/06/2020||22/06/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||29/07/2019||29/07/2019|
|Certificate - NEW COMPANY WITH MEMO & ARTS WITH CAPITAL DUTY||1||14/01/2009||13/01/2009|