Civil Certificates Limited was set up on Monday the 20th of December 2010. Their current address is Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Grainne Nic Cionnaoith and Seosamh Seamus O Heilidhe have been the director of 0 other Irish companies between them. Civil Certificates Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 438 other companies.
Online Service for ordering State Birth, Death, Marriage and Civil Partnership Certificates along with Civil Partnership and Domestic Adoption Certificates.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:19/05/2018
- Latest Accounts Filed:11/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Civil Certificates Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:492970
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 619 0235
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Civil Certificates Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:6-9 Trinity Street,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2017||11/10/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2016||27/10/2016|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||26/06/2016||07/09/2016|
“Very quick reliable service. Needed Birth Certificate quickly and they delivered on time and kept me informed about its dispatch.,,
“Sorry to hear you weren't happy with our service Alan. On checking our database we discovered the reason for the delay in you receiving your order was due to your own error of listing the wrong delivery address on your online application. This is a common error for delays in deliveries and that is why our site offers customers the chance to review their application details BEFORE submitting their order.,,
“VERY FAST EFFICIENT SERVICE,,
“Offers a express service that State can't supply.,,
“Got my cert promptly, but I did experience a difficulty regarding an error in my mailing address. I rang Civil Certificates and spoke with John. A most unpleasant experience; no customer care skills,,
“Hi Gillian - as you say we dispatched your certificate promptly but due to unprecedented demand from the UK due to Brexit we had some difficulty in our calls office picking up on all call queries due to the volume of calls and online applications from the UK.,,