City Life (Pensions) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 15th of January 1980. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 6th of November 2019. The company's current directors have been the director of 8 other Irish companies between them; 4 of which are now closed. City Life (Pensions) Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:20/12/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:22/08/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:City Life (Pensions) Limited
- Time in Business:39 Years
- Company Number:73125
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED(06/11/2019)
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- May Trade As:City Life Pensions Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Unit 2 Nore House,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||3||22/07/2019||23/07/2019|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||3||23/07/2019||23/07/2019|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||30/05/2019||13/06/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||21/08/2018||22/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||1||02/02/2016||23/02/2016|