Chopard International Limited was set up on Saturday the 1st of December 1990. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 6 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Chopard International Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Company Name:Chopard International Limited
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:167131
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMALForm E8 (Notice of Appointment of Receiver) per S436 CA 2014 has been filed with the CRO in respect of part or all of the property of the company, which property may or may not be beneficially owned by the company. Please refer to the relevant E8 Form(s) for further information.
- Principal Activity:[50.20] Maintenance and Repair of Motor Vehicles
- May Trade As:
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Castle Service Station,
Butterly Business Park,
Artane Dublin 5,
Artane, Dublin, D05c5x7
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form E9: Receiver`s Abstract||12||28/11/2020||13/01/2021|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||5||28/05/2020||30/07/2020|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||28/11/2019||20/12/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||6||28/05/2019||20/09/2019|
|E9 RECEIVERS ABSTRACT||12||28/11/2018||06/02/2019|
|E8 NOTICE OF APPOINTMENT OF RECEIVER||4||29/05/2018||30/05/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2017||31/10/2017|