Childfund Ireland was set up on Tuesday the 12th of November 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 23 other Irish companies between them; 11 of which are now closed.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:07/05/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/05/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Childfund Ireland
- Time in Business:30 Years
- Company Number:180911
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 221 010
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:22 Windsor Place,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||31/03/2021||04/05/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||31/03/2020||28/04/2020|
|VOLUNTARY REVISION OF DEFECTIVE FIN. STATEMENTS||59||23/11/2016||18/06/2019|