Chartglen Limited was set up on Thursday the 15th of January 2015. Their current partial address is Kilkenny, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 3 of which are now closed. Chartglen Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:23/05/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:19/05/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:30/06/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/03/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Chartglen Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:555890
- Company Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.15] Management Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Chartglen Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Palmerstown,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||31/03/2023||19/05/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||31/03/2023||19/05/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||31/03/2022||26/05/2022|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||31/03/2022||26/05/2022|