Celtic Invoice Discounting Designated Activity Company was set up on Wednesday the 3rd of August 2016. Their current partial address is Co. Offaly, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 16 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Celtic Invoice Discounting Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 3 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/10/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/03/2018
- Report Based On Accounts:31/08/2017
- Next Set of Accounts Due:03/08/2019
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Celtic Invoice Discounting Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:587010
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- Registered Address:Unit 5,
Syngefield Retail Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||01/05/2020||24/09/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||01/07/2020||15/07/2020|
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||3||29/10/2018||07/11/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/11/2018||01/11/2018|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||3||01/11/2018||01/11/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||03/08/2016||08/07/2016|