Cavan Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals Company Limited By Guarantee was set up on Thursday the 15th of January 2009. Their current partial address is Cavan, and the company status is Normal. The company has 6 directors who have also been the directors of 0 other Irish companies between them.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/09/2019
- Latest Accounts Filed:12/08/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2018
- Next Set of Accounts Due:15/07/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cavan Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals Company Limited By Guarantee
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:466282
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[91.33] Activities of Other Membership Organizations N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Cavan Society For the Prevention of Cruelty To Animals Company Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Shankill,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||15/07/2019||12/08/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||15/07/2019||12/08/2019|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||15/07/2018||10/08/2018|
|CERTIFICATE - NEW COMPANY WITHOUT CAPITAL DUTY||2||15/01/2009||14/01/2009|
“Great work for a worthy cause. Well done Concepta and team.,,