Castle Quarry Crushing & Plant Hire Limited
Castle Quarry Crushing & Plant Hire Limited was set up on Tuesday the 28th of September 2010. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 4 other Irish companies; 2 of which are now closed. Castle Quarry Crushing & Plant Hire Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 2 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/06/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:23/06/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:30/09/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/06/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Castle Quarry Crushing & Plant Hire Limited
- Time in Business:12 Years
- Company Number:489457
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:Castle Quarry Crushing & Plant Hire Ltd
- Registered Address:Brooklodge Demesne,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B7 - Notice of Consolidation, Division, Conversion||2||25/10/2022||14/11/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||2||25/10/2022||14/11/2022|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||25/10/2022||14/11/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||20/06/2022||23/06/2022|
Tom - 14/02/2014 - Supplied To Companyfrom Galway
Theo - 26/03/2016 - Supplied To Companyfrom Germany
“Very good payment record, pleasure sealing with NF Haulage,,