Castle Davitt Furniture Sligo Limited
Castle Davitt Furniture Sligo Limited was set up on Tuesday the 9th of April 2013. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Thursday the 16th of December 2021. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Castle Davitt Furniture Sligo Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:16/10/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:04/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/10/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:31/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Castle Davitt Furniture Sligo Limited
- Time in Business:8 Years
- Company Number:525987
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Phone:+353 (0)94 902 3185
- Principal Activity:[52.44] Retail Sale of Furniture, Lighting Equipment and Household Articles N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Castle Davitt Furniture Sligo Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Castle Davitt Furniture Limited,
Castlebar Retail Park,
Breaffy Road Castlebar Co. Mayo,
- RiskWatch: CEASED TRADING NOTIFICATION
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Letter Of No Objection||1||03/09/2021||03/09/2021|
|Form H15: Application for Voluntary strike-off||3||03/09/2021||03/09/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||31/07/2020||04/08/2020|
Tom - 30/04/2014 - Bought From Companyfrom Sligo