Castle Ceilings & Partitions Limited was set up on Monday the 16th of September 2002. Their current partial address is Galway, and the current official company status is Normal, however please note the RiskWatch entry below. The company's current directors have been the director of 2 other Irish companies between them. Castle Ceilings & Partitions Limited has 1 shareholder.
Castle Group Ceilings and Partitions Modular IrelandCastle Group Castle Ceilings and Partitions Ltd - installers of suspended ceilings, Modular, metal stud partitions, dry lining and external rendering
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:13/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:16/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Castle Ceilings & Partitions Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:361490
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 91 771823
- Principal Activity:[45.42] Joinery Installation
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 9g,
Racecourse Business Park,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||16/09/2020||14/10/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||16/09/2020||14/10/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||05/12/2019||10/12/2019|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||05/12/2019||10/12/2019|