Cashewglen Limited was set up on Friday the 26th of May 2017. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 2 of which are now closed. Cashewglen Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/04/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:16/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Cashewglen Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:604913
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Cashewglen Ltd
- Registered Address:Century House,
Harold's Cross Road,
Harold's Cross Dublin 6w Ireland,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||-||30/09/2020||16/03/2021||Coming|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2020||16/03/2021|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION - G1MSPECIAL RESOLUTION CONVERTING COMPANY TO I&P SO||3||25/09/2020||08/10/2020|
|B5 RETURN OF ALLOTMENTS.||3||28/04/2020||02/07/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||20/12/2017||22/12/2017|