Carroll Estates Dublin Limited was set up on Monday the 4th of January 2010. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 32 other Irish companies between them; 13 of which are now closed. Carroll Estates Dublin Limited has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/12/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/11/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carroll Estates Dublin Limited
- Time in Business:13 Years
- Company Number:479325
- Company Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[45.21] General Construction of Buildings and Civil Engineering Works
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:33 Baggot Street Lower,
Dublin 2, Dublin
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form C6 - Declaration of satisfaction of a charge||3||07/05/2015||07/02/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||7||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||3||28/07/2022||28/07/2022|