Care-At-Home Services Limited was set up on Friday the 27th of May 2005. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 3 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Care-At-Home Services Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:01/12/2023
- Latest Accounts Filed:15/11/2023
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2022
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2024
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Care-At-Home Services Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:402995
- Company Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 876 052
- Principal Activity:[85.31] Social Work Activities with Accommodation
- May Trade As:Care-At-Home Services Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Hillview House,
Naas Co. Kildare,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2023||15/11/2023|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||4||30/09/2023||15/11/2023|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||30/09/2022||24/11/2022|