Carbery Food Ingredients Limited was set up on Friday the 25th of June 1965. Their current partial address is Cork, and the company status is Normal. The company has 11 directors who have also been the directors of 76 other Irish companies between them; 22 of which are now closed. Carbery Food Ingredients Limited has 1 shareholder.
Carbery Group a leader in ingredients, flavours and cheese.Carbery Group is a global leader in food ingredients, flavours and cheese, HQ from Cork, Ireland providing nutritional solutions to our customers worldwide.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/05/2022
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/05/2022
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2023
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Carbery Food Ingredients Limited
- Time in Business:57 Years
- Company Number:22819
- Company Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 23 8822200
- Principal Activity:[15.XX] Manufacture of Food Products and Beverages
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Ballineen,
Co. Cork, Cork
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||4||10/06/2022||04/01/2023|
|Form G1 Special Resolution - General||2||17/02/2022||20/10/2022|
|Form B5 - Return of Allotments||3||03/03/2022||20/10/2022|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||81||09/05/2022||25/05/2022|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||6||09/05/2022||25/05/2022|