Capita Registrars (Ireland) Limited was set up on Tuesday the 1st of June 1999. Their current address is 2 Grand Canal Square,Dublin 2, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Donald Halligan, Maureen Hadaway and Patrick O'Donoghue have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Capita Registrars (Ireland) Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 425 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:25/07/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/07/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:05/07/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Capita Registrars (Ireland) Limited
- Time in Business:18 Years
- Company Number:307313
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)87 066 40300
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:2 Grand Canal Square,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||05/07/2017||05/07/2017|
|N1 CONVERSION TO LTD||2||17/10/2016||02/11/2016|