Capebourne Limited was set up on Wednesday the 26th of January 2000. Their current partial address is Sligo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current director has been the director of 5 other Irish companies; 1 of which is now closed. Capebourne Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:22/07/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/03/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Capebourne Limited
- Time in Business:21 Years
- Company Number:319375
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Capebourne Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:9 Dorrins Strand,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||3||30/09/2020||25/03/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||1||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||3||31/10/2007||06/11/2007|