Canada Life International Assurance (Ireland) Designated Activity Company was set up on Tuesday the 22nd of May 2007. Their current address is Dublin 1, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Ian Gilmour, Harold Snow, John McNamara, Annette Flynn and Vincent Sheridan have been the director of 43 other Irish companies between them; 10 of which are now closed. Canada Life International Assurance (Ireland) Designated Activity Company has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:06/12/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:25/10/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Canada Life International Assurance (Ireland) Designated Activity Company
- Time in Business:10 Years
- Company Number:440141
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)84 567 40803
- Principal Activity:[74.84] Other Business Activities N.E.C.
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Irish Life Centre,
Abbey Street Lower,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|NEW! B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||7||08/02/2018||20/03/2018|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||10||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2017||25/10/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||06/10/2017||19/10/2017|