Camgill Ireland Limited was set up on Wednesday the 23rd of September 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 25 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Camgill Ireland Limited has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 169 other companies.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:12/11/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:08/10/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:23/09/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Camgill Ireland Limited
- Time in Business:5 Years
- Company Number:568723
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Financial Service Activities, Except Insurance and Pension Funding N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Camgill Ireland Ltd
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:88 Harcourt Street,
Dublin 2, Dublin, D02dk18, Ireland
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||23/09/2020||08/10/2020|
|C1 MORTGAGE/CHARGE CREATED BY IRISH COMPANY||6||05/02/2020||07/02/2020|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||05/02/2020||07/02/2020|