Calx Instrumentation Services Limited was set up on Friday the 10th of May 2019. Their current partial address is Meath, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 3 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Calx Instrumentation Services Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:09/11/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/11/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2020
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Calx Instrumentation Services Limited
- Time in Business:2 Years
- Company Number:649739
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Other Professional, Scientific and Technical Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:Calx Instrumentation Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Unit 34a Kells Business Park,
Kells Co. Meath,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2021||03/11/2021|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||30/09/2020||14/10/2020|