Bruscar Bhearna Teoranta was set up on Wednesday the 22nd of March 1989. Their current partial address is Galway, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 12 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. Bruscar Bhearna Teoranta has 1 shareholder. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 1 other company.
Your Number One Waste Collection Provider Barna RecyclingGeneral household or commercial waste, organic or recyclable materials, you can depend on Barna Recycling to take care of it all. We are Connacht's leading provider of waste management services.
- Company Name:Bruscar Bhearna Teoranta
- Time in Business:32 Years
- Company Number:141912
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 91 771619
- Principal Activity:[29.XX] Manufacture of Machinery and Equipment N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Barna Waste,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||5||30/09/2020||20/01/2021|
|FS1 - FINANCIAL STATEMENTS||1||30/09/2020||20/01/2021|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2019||25/10/2019|
|E24 NOTICE OF APPLICATION FOR APPNTMT OF EXAMINER||2||11/04/2013||16/04/2013|
|B21 STATUTORY DECLARATION PURSUANT TO S. 60||2||04/07/2003||15/09/2003|