Brophy Agri-Services Limited was set up on Wednesday the 11th of June 1980. Their current address is Co. Carlow, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors John Brophy, Joseph Redmond and Seamus Hogan have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Brophy Agri-Services Limited has 6 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/05/2017
- Latest Accounts Filed:24/03/2017
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2016
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2018
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brophy Agri-Services Limited
- Time in Business:37 Years
- Company Number:75921
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- May Trade As:Brophy Agri-Services Ltd
- Registered Address:Carlow Road,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/02/2017||24/03/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||28/02/2017||24/03/2017|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||28/02/2016||29/03/2016|