Bristol-Myers Squibb International Company Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 18th of November 1991. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 151 other Irish companies between them; 72 of which are now closed. Bristol-Myers Squibb International Company Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bristol-Myers Squibb International Company Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:29 Years
- Company Number:181050
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 885 4000
- Principal Activity:[74.14] Business and Management Consultancy Activities
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Plaza 254,
Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2 Dublin 15,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||17||30/09/2020||20/10/2020|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||20/07/2009||12/02/2020|
|OTHER DIRECTORSHIP LIST||6||30/09/2019||29/10/2019|