Brian Cunningham Transport Limited was set up on Monday the 7th of January 2002. Their current partial address is Mayo, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 1 other Irish company between them. Brian Cunningham Transport Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:14/09/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/08/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:07/07/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brian Cunningham Transport Limited
- Time in Business:19 Years
- Company Number:351790
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)94 903 8935
- Principal Activity:[60.24] Freight Transport By Road
- May Trade As:Brian Cunningham Transport Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:1st Floor Unit 1,
McHale Road Retail Park,
Castlebar Co. Mayo,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/07/2020||05/08/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||07/07/2019||02/08/2019|
|C17 CHANGES TO PARTICULARS OF CHARGE HOLDER||2||23/04/2015||04/02/2019|
|Certificate - Form C1 - Charge Created by a Company Incorporated in the State||1||28/11/2018||12/12/2018|