Braidford Limited was set up on Wednesday the 1st of June 2016. Their current partial address is Co. Longford, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 4 other Irish companies between them; 1 of which is now closed. Braidford Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:27/03/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:21/02/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/05/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/02/2021
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Braidford Limited
- Time in Business:4 Years
- Company Number:583542
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Principal Activity: Activities of Holding Companies
- May Trade As:Braidford Ltd
- Registered Address:C/O: Stephen Watters,
12 Railway Court,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B2 CHANGE IN SITUATION OF REG OFFICE.||4||18/08/2020||09/09/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||7||21/02/2020||21/02/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||01/12/2019||19/12/2019|
|B73 REQUEST TO CHANGE A COMPANYS NARD||4||01/12/2019||19/12/2019|
|CERTIFICATE - A1 NEW COMPANY INCORPORATION||1||01/06/2016||26/05/2016|