Brady's Pharmacy Unlimited Company was set up on Monday the 21st of January 1980. Their current address is Dublin 12, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors David O'Farrell, Paddy Halligan, Martin Bates and Liam Hartnett have been the director of 35 other Irish companies between them; 16 of which are now closed. Brady's Pharmacy Unlimited Company has 2 shareholders. This Irish company shares its Eircode with at least 7 other companies.
- Unlimited Companies are not required to file financial accounts. Therefore this report is based on Judgment searches for the Company, and extensive background checks of each of its directors based on name, date of birth (if available) and town/county.
- Credit Report
- Company Printout Report
- Full Directors Background Check
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Brady's Pharmacy Unlimited Company
- Time in Business:38 Years
- Company Number:73235
- Size:Medium Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 642 6200
- Principal Activity: ? [24.41] Manufacture of Basic Pharmaceutical Products
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Unit 5 the Westway Centre,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||11||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|ACCOUNTS CERTIFICATION PAGE||2||30/09/2017||19/10/2017|
|G1 SPECIAL RESOLUTION||5||03/04/2017||13/10/2017|