Bord Na Mona Energy Limited was set up on Thursday the 11th of March 1999. Their current partial address is Kildare, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 17 other Irish companies between them. Bord Na Mona Energy Limited has 1 shareholder.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:08/09/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:03/09/2021
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2021
- Next Set of Accounts Due:08/08/2022
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bord Na Mona Energy Limited
- Time in Business:22 Years
- Company Number:303287
- Size:Large Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)45 439 000
- Principal Activity:[10.30] Extraction and Agglomeration of Peat
- May Trade As:Bord Na Mona Energy Ltd
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Largest Company Shareholder:
- Registered Address:Main St,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||10/09/2021||30/09/2021|
|Consolidated Financial Statements||43||08/08/2021||03/09/2021|
|Financial Statement Certificate||1||08/08/2021||03/09/2021|
|Form B1C - Annual Return General||9||08/08/2021||03/09/2021|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||3||16/06/2021||22/06/2021|