Boothrent Limited was set up on Thursday the 17th of September 2015. Their current partial address is Dublin, and the company status is Dissolved with the company closing on Wednesday the 21st of August 2019. The company's current director has been the director of 1 other Irish company. Boothrent Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:04/01/2021
- Latest Accounts Filed:05/03/2019
- Report Based On Accounts:31/01/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:17/03/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Boothrent Limited
- Time in Business:3 Years
- Company Number:568381
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:DISSOLVED
- Principal Activity: Other Amusement and Recreation Activities
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:108 Kennelsfort Road Upper,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B47 NOTICE(LETTER) OF RESIGNATION OF AUDITOR||4||24/07/2019||26/07/2019|
|H15 - REQUEST FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE-OFF||4||08/05/2019||09/05/2019|
|SR TO APPLY FOR VOLUNTARY STRIKE OFF||1||11/04/2019||09/05/2019|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||05/03/2019||05/03/2019|