Bonkers Money Limited was set up on Friday the 20th of November 2009. Their current address is First Floor, Nutley Building,Merrion Centre,Nutley Lane,Dublin 4, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors Alan Joseph Kerr, Simon Moynihan and David Kerr have been the director of 19 other Irish companies between them; 5 of which are now closed. Bonkers Money Limited has 3 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:26/10/2016
- Latest Accounts Filed:14/10/2016
- Report Based On Accounts:31/12/2015
- Next Set of Accounts Due:30/09/2017
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bonkers Money Limited
- Time in Business:7 Years
- Company Number:477742
- Size:Small Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:1800 930 255
- Principal Activity:[67.13] Activities Auxiliary To Financial Intermediation N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Registered Address:First Floor, Nutley Building,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Discover poor payment histories of any company by searching our Judgment Database, for court actions brought against a company for non-payment of a debt. Plus get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months. Judgments are available as part of the Credit Report.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B77 AUTHORISE AGENT||4||19/01/2017||03/02/2017|
|B10 CHANGE IN DIRECTORS/SECRETARY||5||23/12/2015||18/10/2016|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||16||30/09/2016||14/10/2016|