Bold Communications Limited was set up on Wednesday the 15th of December 1999. Their current partial address is Dublin 9, and the company status is Normal. The company's current directors have been the director of 9 other Irish companies between them; 8 of which are now closed. According to our records, Bold Communications Limited has had a judgment registered against it. Bold Communications Limited has 2 shareholders.
- Latest Credit Movement:
- Date of Last Movement:28/01/2020
- Latest Accounts Filed:17/01/2020
- Report Based On Accounts:31/03/2019
- Next Set of Accounts Due:28/12/2020
- Credit Report & Financials
- Company Printout Report
- Directors & Owners Report
- Bad Debt Judgments Report
- Mortgages Report
- Company Name:Bold Communications Limited
- Time in Business:20 Years
- Company Number:317094
- Size:Micro Company
- Current Status:NORMAL
- Phone:+353 (0)1 882 5400
- Principal Activity:[93.05] Other Service Activities N.E.C.
- May Trade As:
- Disclaimer: Other Details
- Please note the 'other details' displayed above are collected from a variety of public sources and are appended to this report for your convenience. As they are non-CRO data, we can not vouch for their accuracy or timeliness. To update contact details on this company simply email us
- Registered Address:Station Mews,
Full Company Vitals, including Directors & Mortgages
Purchase either the Standard Company Report or a Credit Report to view details on the directors of this company.
A judgment has been registered against Bold Communications Limited. More information about Bold Communications Limited and their Judgments is available in our comprehensive Credit Report. Purchase today and get free Judgment monitoring alerts on this company for the next 12 months.
Search all Registered Bad Debt Judgments for Co. Name matches.
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||9||28/12/2019||17/01/2020|
|B1 ANNUAL RETURN||8||28/12/2018||15/01/2019|
|G1Q - CONSTITUTION||18||28/04/2004||28/07/2004|
|CERTIFICATE - APPLICATION FOR REGISTRATION OF CHANGE OF NAME||1||28/04/2004||28/07/2004|